Submit an Article
The submission of a paper to the Journal of Empirical Research in Vocational Education and Training automatically implies that the paper contains unpublished work and is not under consideration for publication at another journal.
- Papers should be submitted electronically. The submission is not complete until a confirmation email has been received.
- Please send the paper in PDF format including all tables and figures, and excluding the title page and any references to the authors.
Authors should not be identified anywhere in the paper.
- All submissions should include a separate title page with the authors names and contact information, indicating the author to whom correspondence should be sent.
- The submission should include the native file (Word or Latex).
- Manuscripts should not exceed 30’000 characters.
- The text should be typed double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman font.
- The manuscript should include an abstract of maximum 100 words
For questions regarding submission contact email@example.com.